Thursday, March 25, 2010

A Birthday Boy!


So Pete has been working in Dallas for 5 weeks and came home for a few days, and we celebrated Austin's birthday while he was home. What fun! Austin had no point of reference until a couple of weeks ago we attended a friend's party and he was so excited about balloons, cake, presents, oh my!

Being quite the newbie at birthday parties I had a cake, we had bought him a truck and trailer his cousin Haley has that he's been talking about for a year, and the family was coming over. Missing anything?

Balloons! Papa to the rescue! Pete took Austin in the morning for a car wash and Nana and Papa showed up with balloons, and a giant Lightning McQueen balloon, and party favors, candles, etc. Wow it was like a real party! (insert "dork" emoticon here as I'm clueless about birthday party goings-on).

There is more to post, but my brief computer time has been way overextended. Kids need me! :)

No comments: