Friday, February 5, 2010

Mini Budweiser Show!

Feeling like a rockstar!

So, we've had the neglected dog issues here that got better the summer I could tote Austin around on my back, but we're back to square one with two kids now. A book we checked out at the library this week on dogs had a little picture of two 8-9 yo boys on a little wooden cart with canisters of milk as big as they were, being pulled by a dog. DING! Light goes on! He he...I could do that!

Viola! It's not perfect, but it's a work in progress!

Dog harness: $9.99
Chariot: $$ (was a surprise a while back from Pete and I refuse to look at how much it cost Wink )
Feeling like a rockstar getting your 2yo, baby and two big dogs out for daily walks in the middle of winter: PRICELESS!! Dancing Carrot

2 comments:

Tasha and Chuck said...

Ginger!!I love it. It's like your version of ski jouring!!! And just look at "Tad" I have never seen a little boy look so proud in my life!!! I can just feel his delight looking at the picture. and Rockstar and Lilly I bet they really felt special!! way to go!!

Unknown said...

Now that is some Cruisin' In Style!!!!!